We have a Coaching for Talent Workshop running at Kings Edward’s School, Edgbaston Park Road, Birmingham B29 7JX on Monday 29th February from 6.30 – 9.30pm
This workshop is designed for coaches that coach within the lower end of the talent pathway for example JDC, JAC, for coaches who coach 1st XI teams within county or regional leagues, for coaches who want to deliver player centred sessions and for coaches who want to deliver positive learning environments for talented players.
By the end of the workshops coaches should be able to:
- Understand the principles for developing talented hockey players
- Understand the priority hockey themes for talented players
- Consider the most effective way we can develop talented players through delivery priority themes that allow the players to learn and apply skills, through:
t- Player centred, coaching approach
t- Games rather than drills culture
t- Questioning style
Coaches that attend this workshop will get:
- Pre-course information
- Information on Player Centred coaching approach, Games rather than Drills culture and questioning style
- A2 reusable pitch posters
- Theoretical background plus 60 minutes observation of National Age Group Academies/360 Centres/District Programme
To book a place on this course please click on the following link – HERE
Please note attendees must be aged 16 or over to attend this workshop
Book early as places are limited.
Please pass this information onto any coaches you think may be interested in attending the workshop.
Regional Administrator - Midlands Office