In the past few years the Belper Hockey Clubs have been National Champions at U11, U13, U15, U16 and U18 levels. Whatever your aspirations, we aim to offer you a level of hockey which you will find enjoyable. All coaching is led by enthusiastic, qualified and CRB checked coaches.
The Boys Section of the Club provides opportunities for boys between 11 and 18 to receive coaching and take part in both competitive and friendly hockey matches.
The boys teams play in the England Hockey Junior Leagues and the U14 and U16 EH Championships and the U18 EH Cup. We also arrange a number of friendly fixtures, tournaments and tours throughout the season.
We’ve plenty of information for the upcoming season – see BELPER JUNIOR BOYS NEWSLETTER AUG 2023
- Men’s Chair – Charlie Beddington
- Junior Chair – Tracey Souch: [email protected]
- Junior Boys Secretary – Paul Wilkins: [email protected]
- Boys Representative – Paul Marval: [email protected]
- Treasurer – Jo Marval: [email protected]
- Welfare Officer – Joe Connolly: [email protected]
- U18 Team Manager – Sharon Magas: [email protected]
- U18 Coaches – Charlie Beddington and Dan Ford
- U16 Team Manager – Hilary Done: [email protected]
- U16 Coaches – Seweryn Warren
- U14 Team Managers – Emma Williams [email protected]
- U14 Coaches – Mark Lamb, Rory Stieger and Julian Beaney
- Indoor Manager – Liz Griffiths: [email protected]
Training will commence for all age groups the week commencing Monday 5th September 2022
- U18 Boys – Monday 8:30pm -10:00pm
- U16 Boys – Tuesday 6:30-8:00pm
- U14 Boys – Tuesday 6:30 -8:00pm
NB Training times for w/c 5th September may vary due to men’s trials.
- Autumn Term: W/C Monday 6th September to W/C 6th December
Older players (13+) are encouraged to also join the men’s club to play regular Saturday hockey.
We are keen to involve parents in all aspects of the Club and value their support.
BOYS SECTION REGISTRATION
All players are required to update their registration on the website each season.
- Please make make sure you have updated your registration by logging into the ClubBuzz website and updating your personal details, as per email sent on 2nd August 2023.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS for 2023/24
The annual subscriptions and match fees for the coming season will be as follows:
- Junior Boy full member subscription £160 – payable by Direct Debit, 4 payments of £40 on Sept 1st, Oct 1st, Nov 1st and Dec 1st 2022.
£25 of this fee will be transferred to the men’s section as a contribution towards the clubhouse, league entry fees, insurance etc.
- Junior Boy Junior Match Fee £6 – charged through ClubBuzz website and collected monthly by Direct Debit.
- Junior Boy Men’s Match Fee £6 – charged through ClubBuzz website and collected monthly by Direct Debit.
If you have any questions, please contact the treasurer
All Juniors are encouraged to take part in the ‘England Hockey Player Pathway’ activities co-ordinated by the Derbyshire Hockey Association. More information can be found HERE